Wednesday 21 September 2016

F.W.B.

So you wanna be my F.W.B.?
A "Friend" with benefits
All of the fun and none of the responsibility - well you know what?

THAT'S FINE WITH ME.

I want a toy boy, a boy TOY
Someone to make me moan with joy
And forget all my usual "responsibilities"
I want this, not to share, I want this just for me.

I want you in my bed, not in my head.
To touch and tease and fuck and please

But more than this u will enjoy,
The company of my new toy

Not just in place of masturbation
I want 
• Intelligent conversation (I don't just want good head, I also want good MIND!)

• Reciprocal communication (let's talk about philosophy and religion, music, war and feminism)

• Mutual mastication (let's chew the cud AND the fat together)

Enjoy these moments with me,
Without responsibility 
Let's enjoy the friends bit too
Without me wanting to marry you

BUT...
Why is it that you seem to panic
When outside of the sex dynamic?
I'm an older, wiser woman who
Knows what she wants, more so than you

Why can't you enjoy these other moments with me
Without responsibility?
The benefit of trusted adult company 
Someone who'll never hear me be called 'Mummy'
I want to collect intimate moments to treasure
Not just centred around our carnal pleasure


So when you ask me if I'll be 
your F.W. fucking B.

I don't want you to be - "My Boyfriend"
I've not that long got rid of the ex
But I still want your company 
Just as much as your...

...Body

I will give you a bit of me
Because I refuse not to engage fully
With a basic human connection
Not just your beautifully relentless erection
I want to feel that vulnerability
That comes with you being inside me
Inside my head or my heart I'm not sure
Just don't go running for the door
Because I STILL don't want a relationship with you

I'll keep saying it over and over and over again

"You're fit as fuck and you give *great* head,
Now can we drop this conversation and go back to bed?"

No comments: