Friday 17 November 2017

Vacancy: boyfriend.

So yeah, there's a position that needs filling
By a good man, if he's willing
Must have his own teeth and hair 
(but not too much, you know *down there*)

He must like kids and animals too, 
and be prepared to feed my zoo
Which leads me onto his kitchen skills
(Because equality, and I pay my own bills)

Deft of hand with sink and pot 
Not afraid to scrub a greasy spot
And know his way round the spices 
When left at the cooker to his own devices
Can whip up a storm in kitchen and then 
Takes whip and cream into the bedroom again, and again, and again AND again ;)

When we're done and our energy is spent
Knows how to act the perfect gent
But he'll need to stimulate the brain 
If he wants inviting back again

Would ever such a man exist
Who'd look at me and my extensive list
My kids and pets and baggage for twenty
And wrinkles, grey hairs and wobbly bits aplenty

I think I'd pick the easier life
If I was looking for a prospective wife (well, girlfriend but wife rhymes better!)
I'm sure he'll be running for the next train home 
As I head into the sunset alone

I'm pretty sure there's no such guy, 
Who'd even be prepared to try?
So just for now I'll shelve my list
While I hit the bar and go get pissed...

No comments: